OUR SUSTAINABILITY PERFORMANCE
We pledge to create value across our value chain and the highlights
of our 2018 Sustainability Performance is as follows:
- Zero unconformities were found in the food safety and quality audits.
- Following the third-party external audits on compliance with the Food Safety System Certification FSSC 22000 Standard, all plants obtained the certificate.
- CCI Turkey’s 2018 distributor satisfaction survey score was up by 5 points from 2017, reaching 91%
- With its traditional channel applications, CCINext Red Box module won the “Most Successful Retail Channel” award given by TCCC at the Global Customer & Commercial Leadership (GCCL) Awards.
- Third CCI Innovation Day was held with the concept of “Women and Innovation”.
- CCI published its first Human Rights Policy, a continuation of the existing CCI Workplace Rights Policy.
- The number of accidents reduced by 20% compared to 2017.
- CCI improved its H&S performance in terms of the Safety Maturity Index (SMI) score by + 5%.
- We provided 87 training sessions with 1,009 participants to
and distributors in Turkey to support their sales capability development.
Training by subjects (human-hours)